We are famous for our natural-looking spray tans. Xen tan is the revolutionary fake tan for people who want to enjoy a gorgeous natural-looking glow that makes them look and feel gorgeous. Xen tan would be our most popular spray tan. We also use St.Tropez spray tan and Bellamianta tan.
We recommend you obtain a patch test, if you have very sensitive skin.
Before Your Tanning Treatment.
- Do not use any other self tanning products 1 week before treatment.
- Wax or shave at least 24 hours prior to treatment.
- On the day of your Spray Tan treatment DO NOT wear any make-up, deodorant, perfume, body oils or lotions as these may react with the tanning agents in Spray Tan.
- Wear loose, dark clothing, sandals or flip flops.
Immediately After Your Tanning Treatment
- Wear loose clothing.
- Keep skin completely dry, avoid water contact.
- Do not apply any products over the developing tan.
- Allow tan to develop for at least 6/8 hours (overnight if possible).
- Avoid other beauty/hair treatments whilst tan is developing.
- Avoid activities that make you perspire.
After Your Tan Has Developed:
- Rinse off remaining colour guide with warm water. Once the water runs clear gently wash your self with a mild soap.
- Avoid products that contain alpha hydroxy acids (AHA’s) as they can strip colour.
- Avoid swimming pools as Chlorine will prematurely fade your tan.
- To prolong your tan use alcohol free shower gel and moisturise as much as possible to lock in colour. This will also hydrate your skin.
Xen Tan/St.Tropez Tan/Bellamianta Tan
Full Body Treatment: €30.00
Half Body Treatment: €20.00
To Book Your Tanning Treatments ===> CLICK HERE NOW