It is through the use of a safe, natural, holistic alternative for resurfacing of the skin using micro needles without an aggressive machine, to produce optimal results.
There may be some bleeding during the treatment which is temporary.
There may be some mild discomfort during the procedure. Topical coolness or anesthetic cream may be used if needed for tolerance.
- Helps to build collagen.
- Smooths fine lines and may help fill in pitting or areas lacking structure.
- Smooths acne scars.
- Stimulates new cells growth factors.
- Avoidance of Accutane for the past 6 months.
- Avoid retinoids, topical antibiotics, exfoliants, hydroquinone, sunburn, and benzoyl peroxide 3 days prior to procedure.
- Recommended skin care system for preconditioning for 4-6 weeks for optimal results.
- Avoidance of IPL/Laser procedures for the past 7 days prior.
- No waxing, depilatory creams or electrolysis 5-7 days prior to the peel.
- If use of a peel was recommended in conjunction with the micro-needling, No topical agents that may increase skin sensitivity, reaction to the peel, or dryness 3-4 days prior to the peel (topical retinoid or hydroquinone products). No acids or defoliants that may be drying or irritating to the skin (such as alpha hydroxyl acid (AHA) beta hydroxyl acids (BHA), exfoliating masks, hydroquinone, or benzoyl peroxide acne products). If no peel, 24 hours without irritating products.
- No shaving on the day of the procedure
- No significant changes in the skin recently reported including breakdown of skin or excess dryness or sunburn
- Skin is clean without lotion, oil, makeup, deodorant, powder, perfume or sunscreen
- Antiviral agent for 2 days prior to and day of treatment if history of cold sores
- Active cold sores.
- Herpes simplex or warts in the area to be treated.
- Open sores.
- Sunburned, or excessively sensitive skin within the application area.
- Dermatitis or inflammatory rosacea within the treated area.
Day Of Treatment Instructions
- Omit lotions, creams, make up in area to be treated.
- Arrive with clean washed skin.
- Inform the therapist of any changes in medical history and of all medications you are taking.
Post care includes no aggressive products for 48 hours after treatment and SPF of at least 30 shall be worn when outdoors.
Immediately after your Micro-Needling procedure, your therapist will apply moisturizer and sunscreen topically. Do not take any anti-inflammatory medications such as ibuprofen, Motrin or Advil. These agents will interfere with the natural inflammatory process that is critical and responsible for your skin rejuvenation.
Avoid sun tanning and prolonged exposure to direct sunlight. When exposed to sun, always use sun screen SPF30 or above. You may clean your face with a gentle cleanser before bed.
- Redness or sensitivity might be present (and last up to a few days) after the treatment.
- Use Paracetamol only as needed for any soreness.
- Peeling may start 3-5 days after the treatment. Do not pick or scratch at treated skin but instead keep moisturized.
- Eat fresh pineapple to optimize healing.
- Avoid strenuous exercise or sweating for 24 hours due to open pores.
- Treat skin gently washing with a gentle cleanser, cool water, using hands only and pat dry no earlier than 4 hours after the treatment.
- May use cool compresses after if excessive discomfort, burning, redness, or swelling.
- Avoid sun exposure for 3 days and if possible 10 days. Apply a minimum of SPF 30 every 2 hours if outdoor.
- May use mineral makeup after 24 hours.
- Restart regular skin care regimen in 48 hours and Retin A in 72 hours
Recommended follow up and repeat treatments in 4 weeks and for best results a series of 3 – 5 treatments.
Day 1: On the next day, you may clean your face as usual and apply makeup, lotions and other topical products as usual. Stay away from exfoliants or glycolic acids that are present in cleansers as these can make your skin very dry after the procedure. Be sure to use an approved SPF30 or greater sunscreen!
Days 2-7: Within two days following your Micro-Needling procedure, you will notice skin dryness and flaking. This is due to an increased turnover of skin cells. During this period, you may apply your regular skin moisturizer. Follow the instructions given to you by your therapist. If your therapist used the roller around the eyes, you may have a little micro bruising that may exist for three or four days. This can easily be covered with makeup.
Days later, your skin will start shedding. These are skin layers that would regularly shed a week later, but the Micro-Needling brings this skin to the surface sooner. During this temporary process, your skin will shed and be dry. You may use your regular skin care products once your skin is not irritated.
Days 7+: A week after the Micro-Needling procedure, most clients notice that their skin is smoother and more radiant. Continue with sun protection every day and reapply every 2 hours if outdoors.
Treatment Price: 45 Minute – €150
To Book Your Microneedling Treatment ===> CLICK HERE NOW